A number of exciting new exhibits are in the works, all bringing to life with vivid clarity and realism the jaw-dropping idiocy and bone-chilling treachery of certain of our comrades doing their best to bring about the collapse of Western Civilization.
Expansion activities will focus primarily in the Disgrace and Dishonor wing (the Left wing) of the facility. Features will include:
* The John Murtha Multimedia Circus
* The MoveOn.org House of Horrors
* The New York Times “Truth or Consequences” Game Room (discounts available for MoveOn.org members)
* The John Kerry School of Military History
* “Variations on Objective Reality” - an art exhibit by Dan Rather
* and Étiquette pour l'Élite - a series of live seminars with Columbia University’s Lee Bollinger. (CAUTION: Guests may be subject to unexpected tongue-lashings at the whim of the host.)
Further construction to accommodate the plethora of additions to our standard roster of idiots will proceed simultaneously. Most recent inductees include Harry Reid, Katie Couric, Keith Olbermann, and of course, Rosie O’Donnell.
We are also pleased to announce we have successfully commissioned world renowned sculptor Fah’rt, to erect towering statues of George Soros and Jimmy Carter to adorn our magnificently re-designed entry way.
And for the Kiddie Winkies … our new “Dennis Kucinich Nut Hut” will provide a cornucopia of wacky and zany games and activities for kids to explore the joys of Marxist/Leninist delusion while being free to behave like the five-year-olds they are.
Originally constructed in 1945, The Churchill’s Parrot Useful Idiot Hall of Fame has endeavored to recognize and honor every useful idiot - from Neville Chamberlain to Nancy Pelosi - who has contributed to the defamation and demoralization of both America and England.
Via his web log, http://www.churchillsparrot.com/, Charlie, Sir Winston’s 107 year old pet parrot, endeavors to reinvigorate the flagging will of Western Civilization through regular injections of the Churchillian spirit, so desperately lacking in the enfeebled, addle-brained “culture” left us in the wake of the 1960’s.