Apr 22, 2009

Earth Day: The New Religion’s Holy Day of Obligation

“Only government can provide the short-term boost necessary to lift us from a recession this deep and severe. Only government can break the vicious cycles that are crippling our economy.” - President Barack Obama

Mother Gaia has been raped one time too many. Mankind has forfeited any right to liberty he managed to arrogate unto himself. Repent sinners! Judgment is coming. The terrible swift sword of justice shall be leveled upon ye. For mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the lord, and its name is GOVERNMENT.

GOVERNMENT is all powerful. GOVERNMENT is all knowing. Yet GOVERNMENT is compassionate to those who would truly renounce their sin.

Thus prepare your sacrifice, and with happy heart give freely of your liberty, your wealth, and your way of life, that you may be made worthy in the eyes of GOVERNMENT.

Take ye now the Earth Day Vow of Poverty:

Do you renounce the use of all fossil fuels? (Your answer) I do.

Will you accept all manner of regulations affecting how you work and live?
(Your answer) I will.

Will you accept a global warming tax amounting to nearly $2,000 on every American household annually? (Your answer) I will.

Will you accept a diminishment of disposable income of more than $1,000 per household? (Your answer) I will

Will you accept gross domestic product losses in excess of $600 billion per year? (Your answer) I will.

Will you accept cumulative gross domestic product losses of nearly $7 trillion by 2029? (Your answer) I will.

Will you accept annual job losses exceeding 800,000 for several years? (Your answer) I will.

Then go forth, unburdened by greed and self-interest, of clean spirit into a clean world and sin no more; for thou hast been made worthy in the eyes of GOVERNMENT.

A Blessed Earth Day to all!

Cheers,

Charlie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish not acquiesce in on it. I assume polite post. Particularly the designation attracted me to read the intact story.

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.