Sep 19, 2008

Thanks but no thanks, Sarah

Evidently the term "confirmed" no longer means what it once did.

"Confirmed speakers: Governor Sarah Palin (R-AK) and Senator Hillary Clinton (D-NY)"

So said the e-mail invitation to a "Rally with Sarah Palin and Hillary Clinton to Stop Iran’s Nukes Now!" Said rally was to be held Monday, September 22 in New York City across from the UN building.

But after Mrs. Clinton withdrew from the rally, evidently aghast at the thought of appearing in public with THAT WOMAN, rally organizers (listed below with contact information) are reported to have caved into pressure from liberal groups demanding that they disinvite Mrs. Palin (beak tip to RED STATE!) for fears of appearing - gulp - partisan.

If they are capable of laughter, Mr. Ahmadinejad and friends are surely doing so now.

"Stop Iran’s Nukes Now!" (or perhaps not.)

Sponsoring organizations:


Cheers,


Charlie

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't confirm this but I heard through a very reliable source that may or may not actually exist that Sarah Pailin's chest is as hairy as a Lumberjack.

I guess it's very normal for Alaskan woman to be hairier than men. In fact every year there is a contest It's called "The Hairiest chest on an Alaskan Woman contest". This years winner. Ramona "sasquatch" Biganuts has taken the top prize the last three out of four years. Scientist believe this phenomena has naturally occurred because of the cold weather and hard living.

Like I said I can't confirm any of this.

Anonymous said...

Hello Anonymous,
I think we might have uncovered some kind of weird trend because I've heard that Michelle Obama is really a man and that Barack is a girl-- and she beats him daily (usually in the mornings while he's groveling around on the carpet for whatever soggy Cheerios she might have slopped out of her breakfast trough).

As you said, I can't confirm any of this, but unlike your rumor, what I've heard seems much more likely because, well just look at them. Sarah Palin looks like a hot Playboy style babe and Michelle looks like a guy (you've seen the adam's apple on this chick haven't you? Damned scary). Obama looks and acts like the biggest pussy I've seen on TV since Truman Capote was on the Tonight Show, and that was a long time ago. Arugula.

Churchill's Parrot said...

One of the hallmark's of Churchillsparrot.com is the lofty and erudite political discourse which takes place upon it, as demonstrated above. We thank you both for furthering our reputation in this regard.

Cheers,

Charlie

Anonymous said...

I apologize for my part in this Charlie but dammit, it had to be done, and I’m just the guy to do it.

Anonymous said...

Hey Bruce Kelley,
Lighten up. I'm on your side.
I was being sarcastic!! Demonstrating the desperation of the Democrats!
Geez Louise!!!
What a Celebrity Death Match that would be!

Joanne said...

Actually folks, it is the hairiest leg contest, and that much hair on a woman's leg is just plain ole scary....huge man feet is bad enough, but with the hairy legs to go with them, well, God has some answering to do there.....too much pepper or something.

Findalis said...

The hairiest leg contest takes place in Iran every year. And for some strange reason Mahmoud Ahmadinejad wins it every time?

Anonymous said...

Gosh Anonymous, that was Bruce Lite(tm). You've just never seen my heavy. I thought there was something fishy about your comment. unlike most anti-Palin rants yours was well written and entertaining, in a low-brow kind of way. That's why I responded. I ignore PDS comments but yours actually made me laugh so I decided to have a little fun with it.