"Confirmed speakers: Governor Sarah Palin (R-AK) and Senator Hillary Clinton (D-NY)"
So said the e-mail invitation to a "Rally with Sarah Palin and Hillary Clinton to Stop Iran’s Nukes Now!" Said rally was to be held Monday, September 22 in New York City across from the UN building.
But after Mrs. Clinton withdrew from the rally, evidently aghast at the thought of appearing in public with THAT WOMAN, rally organizers (listed below with contact information) are reported to have caved into pressure from liberal groups demanding that they disinvite Mrs. Palin (beak tip to RED STATE!) for fears of appearing - gulp - partisan.
If they are capable of laughter, Mr. Ahmadinejad and friends are surely doing so now.
- Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations: firstname.lastname@example.org, or 212-318-6111
- The Israel Project: email@example.com or 202-857-6644
- Jewish Council for Public Affairs: firstname.lastname@example.org <email@example.com>
- Jewish Community Relations Council (JCRC) of New York: firstname.lastname@example.org, or 212-983-4800 x161
- United Jewish Communities: email@example.com or 973/929.3000
- UJA-Federation of New York: Mindy Rubin firstname.lastname@example.org or 212.836.1829
- General contact for more information email@example.com